Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sample Store x Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask

If you have been following me on Instagram, you would have seen this picture that I posted



After weeks of preparation, the truth is finally revealed! I am very honoured to be selected by Sample Store to try and review on this product by Bio-essence.


Before I give my review on this product, let me just introduce more about this product to you.

This unique formulation is enriched with 2 types of Hyaluronic acid (Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid), Cranberry Extract & Bio Energy Fluid, which not only provides long lasting hydration but also protects the skin from environmental factors, Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask replenishes moisture level, nourishes and repairs your skin non-stop while you sleep. Upon application, hydrating ingredients magically transform into big aqua droplets which are rapidly absorbed to constantly replenish and lock in moisture. This lightweight formula wraps the skin with a comfortable hydrating protective layer without leaving a greasy and sticky feel. Say goodbye to dull and tired skin for a smooth, radiant and supple skin the next morning. 

In short, the Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is enriched with 2 types of Hyaluronic acid which provides long lasting hydration and also protects your skin from environmental factors. With the Cranberry Extract, it replenishes the moisture level in your skin, nourishes and repairs your skin, all while you sleep! Isn't it the easiest way to get soft, moisturised and firm skin without lifting your hands (except applying this mask)? The nutrients are absorbed rapidly into your skin with the optimal amount of nutrients and yet your skin does not feel greasy and sticky!

The Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is made with their very own Bio Aqua Crystal Technology.

So, what is the mentioned Bio Aqua Crystal Technology?

  • It forms a protective shield over the hydrating ingredients to prevent the loss of moisture before application. Upon applying, the shield breaks away and big aqua droplets are formed. Meaning that your skin will be hydrated with the most optimal amount of hydrating activity!
  • The big aqua droplets are actually made up of superior hydrating ingredients of small molecular sizes which allows moisture and nutrients to penetrate into the deepest layer of the skin. Yet, the protective emollient film will be remained on the skin to lock in moisture for non-stop hydration.

What are the tri-action as mentioned in the product's name?

The tri-action are actually Hydrate, Nourish and Protect. Below are some tips on how these 3 key ingredients can help you achieve fully hydrated skin as well as nourishing and the protective functions it serves.

  1. Hydrate: 3X Hydration power
    • Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid has the capability to retain superior moisture to keep the skin firm, plumped and mosturised
    • Hyaluronic Acid forms a large water-locked network to lock in moisture effectively, keeping the skin moist and soft
    • Cranberry Extract aids in moisture retention, improving skin elasticity and suppleness. It works as a great moisturiser
  2. Nourish
    • The Cranberry Extract provides excellent conditioning of the skin for a healthy glow. It further nourishes and refines skin texture with the Bio Energy Fluid.
  3. Protect
    • Cranberry Extract is rich in anti-oxidants which protects the skin against harmful free radicals, environmental and UV damage. 

The Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask tackles 4 common skin problems. It helps to:
  • brighten dull and tired skin
  • regulate oil and moisture level
  • moisturize dry and rough skin
  • refine enlarged pores

This product can be used as a moisturizer and can be doubled up as a sleeping mask. Just apply a thicker layer and you are good to go to bed. 

When I first received this product, I am super excited to use it after knowing that droplets will form after applying. This is the second product that I have come across that forms droplets. And also because my skin is especially dry, I actually hope that this product really works for me. 

This is how dry my skin is


Oh, did I mention that the container is of a very pretty turquoise-ish colour?


And the inside of the container is like this:





When I dabbed this product on my face, it gives off a very cooling sensation and the droplets form really quickly! Like within 3 seconds?! How amazing is this. And the droplets are not those super tiny that you have to look closely, it's like quite big!


I have been using this product religiously every night for a week or so now. My skin wise, it is slightly better than when I first apply this. The results cannot really be seen but it feels more softer than the usually rough skin. It definitely brightens up my skin, I looked more awake than like a zombie. Pores wise, it improved by a tiny bit. 

I do not know whether is my skin exceptionally oily or not, but when I wake in the morning, my hair tend to stick to my face and the feeling is like, "need to wash my face immediately". 

All in all, I would rate this product a 9/10.

I gave it a 9 because it is not oily and sticky (at least after applying) and also it gives off a cooling sensation. My skin condition improved slightly after only a week of application. I believe the result will be more significant after a month's usage. And not to mention, it smells really nice too!

The reason why I gave it a 9 is also because I wake up to an oily face in the morning :'(

Alright! Now that you have read my review on this product, are you dying to find out how hydrated your face actually is? Are you dying to try this product out without spending a single cent? 

Well good news for you!

There is actually a street sampling on the 6th September 2014, Saturday from 2pm-6pm at just outside Mandarin Gallery! Find out how hydrated your skin is to get freebies and enjoy attractive discounts!

To redeem free samples, simply "LIKE" Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg 

What are you waiting for? Grab your girlfriends and Mommy to the street sampling!

Thank you for reading!

Good luck and have fun! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment